Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Flowers and Decor...could a girl ask for more?

Hello friend. I'm hoping that you are having as much fun as I am on this wonderful journey. I am finding out just how many kind and generous people are still out there. I have been amazed day after day.

Today the girls and I visited with Sylvie from S.A.S. Party Decorations. Sylvie is such a wonderful woman and encouraged me with expressing my personal wishes for the decor and flowers. She is truly humourous as well! I shared many laughs during the visit. Sylvie has wonderful tastes in decor. She will be decorating the studio that Harry and I are getting married in as well as the reception place.

I managed to snap a few photos of some of the many things that she had in her studio that show examples of her abilities. Although I am having some issues uploading the images tonight. I will keep trying. But I do encourage you to take a peek at her website.







Flower Balls Table Overlays Table Centrepieces


Pew Sconces

No comments: